Profile is delivered straight to the desks of decision makers. They are CEOs, presidents, CFOs, HR specialists, in-house counsel, information officers, consultants, investors, heads of global operations, sports executives, advisers, sales and marketing leads, executive directors, and more.
They call the shots. Which is why they choose Profile.
Profile has the reach you need. Our audience is an exclusive network of C-Suite decision makers who call the shots at America’s top companies.
Increase your presence, get connected, and join the conversation.
“It was a pleasure working with the Profile team, and I was pleased with the article they wrote. I also enjoy reading about the other executives they profile, and how these executives are succeeding and innovating in their fields.”
Director of Corporate Giving and Sustainability, Nutiva
“I had a great experience with the Profile team They brought a sense of commitment to their trade that I appreciated, and I look forward to reading their publications. I have gotten positive reactions to the story—My expectations were met and then some—Profile definitely
went above and beyond!”
Chief Legal Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, Corporate Secretary, JDA Software
“It was an honor to be a part of the magazine. The publication is presented in a professional and well written format. The article highlighted our program within the Bank in an easy to read manner.”
Chief Brand Officer, PyraMax Bank
“The magazine is well done and professional looking, and the staff was easy to work with.”
Cofounder & Managing Partner, Select Benefits Communications Group
|2-Page Spread Print Advertisement||$15,640||$14,076||$13,294||$12,512|
|Full Page Print Advertisement||$9,935||$8,942||$8,445||$7,948|
|2/3 Page Print Advertisement||$7,710||$6,939||$6,554||$6,168|
|1/3 Page Print Advertisement||$5,540||$4,986||$4,709||$4,432|
|Inside Front Cover||$14,317||$12,885||$12,169||$11,454|
|Inside Back Cover||$12,738||$11,464||$10,827||$10,190|
|Website Banner Advertisement||$3,500|
|Homepage Website Banner Advertisement||$4,500|
|PRINT SIZES (all noted as width x height)|
|2-Page Spread Print Advertisement||17.25" x 11.0625"||17" x 10.8125"||N/A|
|Full Page Print Advertisement||8.75" x 11.0625"||8.5" x 10.8125"||7.897" x 10.3125”|
|2/3 Page Print Advertisement||N/A||N/A||5” x 10.3125”|
|1/3 Page Print Advertisement||N/A||N/A||2.5” x 10.3125”|
*Notes for bleed specs: keep safety 3/8” from bleed; 1/4” from trim. Profile is sheetfed offset, perfect bound. Publication trim size: 8.5” x 10.8125”.
|Website Banner Advertisement||250 x 250 px||Website Banner Advertisements appear alongside the feature article posted on profilemagazine.com. Website Banner Advertisements must be designed in a square format and saved as a .jpeg, .png, or .gif. Maximum file size is 150 KB.|
|E-Newsletter Advertisement||600 x 200 px||E-Newsletter Advertisements appear alongside the monthly E-Newsletter sent to Profile subscribers. E-Newsletter Advertisements must be designed in a horizontal format and saved as a .jpeg, .png, or .gif. Maximum file size is 150 KB.|
|Homepage Website Banner Advertisement||970 x 90 px 468 x 60 px 234 x 60 px||Homepage Website Banner Advertisements appear on the homepage at profilemagazine.com and are responsive based on the platform opened (desktop, tablet or mobile). As such, all three file sizes are required to ensure clarity when viewed on each device. Homepage Website Banner Advertisements must be designed in a horizontal format and saved as a .jpeg, .png, or .gif. Maximum file size is 150 KB.|
PRINT ADVERTISEMENT REQUIREMENTS The only print advertisement file format supported by Profile is a press ready .pdf designed in a vector-based program and preferably exported as PDF/X-1a:2001. We cannot accept any native application files such as InDesign (.indd) or Illustrator (.ai). Do not use pantone colors. Bleed ads should include crop marks. COLOR GUIDANCE If your print advertisement requires a critical color match, we request a publication grade stock proof (i.e. Kodak Approval, CREO Spectrum, etc.) be mailed in addition to the press ready .pdf submission. Materials should comply with SWOP standards. PRODUCTION CONTACT/MATERIALS All file submissions, questions regarding materials and extensions, and related matters should be directed to your Client Services contact. Miscellaneous inquires may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. SENDING FILES VIA FTP Print and/or digital submissions may be emailed to your Client Services contact or uploaded to our File Station. To access, visit the site below using the case sensitive login information. Once logged in, click on the folder labeled File Station. In the white space, drag and drop a folder labeled with your company name that includes the file(s) within. Once uploaded, please email your Client Services contact that the files have been submitted. File Station: https://guerreromedia.us5.quickconnect.to/ Username: Uploads Password: Gm531256
ADVERTISEMENT DESIGN TIPS
Below are four examples of effective print ads. Here’s what you can do to make sure that yours, too, gets the attention it deserves from readers:
- Keep your message short. Less text is more! Write short, compelling copy with a clear call to action.
- Use logos in a vector format (.eps .ai ). This will ensure logos print crisp and clean.
- Stick to a simple color palette. One or two spot colors command more attention than the entire spectrum.
- Use high-quality photography. If you choose to use imagery, make sure it is at least 300 dpi. But remember:
- Images are NOT required for an effective ad. Less photography is more, too! A single photo is more impactful than several.
|Issue 3, 2020||1/10/20||1/17/20||7/1/20|
|Issue 4, 2020||3/27/20||4/3/20||10/1/20|
|Issue 1, 2021||6/26/20||7/3/20||1/1/21|
|Issue 2, 2021||9/25/20||10/2/20||4/1/21|
|Issue 3, 2021||12/30/20||1/8/21||7/1/21|
|Issue 4, 2021||3/26/21||4/2/21||10/1/21|
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between you and Guerrero, LLC ("we”, “us”, "our" or any similar term) regarding Profile (“PRO”) and our products and services related thereto. The following terms and conditions, together with any documents they incorporate by reference govern our products and services, including, but not limited to, any content or advertisements in respect of PRO. These terms and conditions shall by this reference be incorporated into any written agreement between you and us, and any such written agreement shall govern and control in the case of a direct conflict between such written agreement and these terms and conditions.
Products & Services
- The following items apply to all furnished advertising or content: (i) an accurate facsimile or electronic version of any furnished advertising or content must be submitted to PRO for review on or prior to the dates established by PRO for the applicable publication; (ii) PRO is not responsible for errors or omissions in, or the production quality of, furnished advertising or content; and (iii) you shall be responsible for any additional costs or expenses incurred by PRO arising out of your failure to deliver furnished advertising or content pursuant to PRO’s specifications or time requirements.
- Print advertisements must be submitted in a format and with dimensions required by PRO. If you do not have a print advertisement prepared, PRO will create one for you and may charge you an additional fee. Each print advertisement will be displayed as determined by PRO.
- Digital advertisements (including, but not limited to, banner advertisements, e-newsletter advertisements, etc.) must be submitted in a format and with dimensions required by PRO. If you do not have a digital advertisement prepared, PRO will create one for you and may charge you an additional fee. Each digital advertisement will be displayed as determined by PRO. PRO may have digital advertisements from several parties. When more than one digital advertisement is under contract, they will be evenly and fairly positioned from time to time as determined by PRO.
- Advertisements that simulate editorial content must be clearly defined and labeled “ADVERTISEMENT” and PRO may, in its discretion, so label such copy.
- Orders for advertising or content containing restrictions or specifying positions, facings, editorial adjacencies or other requirements may be accepted and inserted, but such restrictions or specifications are at PRO’s sole discretion.
- In the event an order is placed by an agency on your behalf, each of you and such agency warrants and represents that such agency has full right and authority to place such order on your behalf and that all legal obligations arising out of the placement of the advertisement or content will be binding on both you and the applicable agency. Any agreement made by an agency on your behalf will be binding on you and such agency.
- You may not use any space provided to you for advertising or content either directly or indirectly for any business, organization, enterprise, product or service other than that for the purposes for which such space is provided by PRO, nor may you authorize any others to use such space in such manner.
- You agree that any advertisements published may, at PRO’s sole option, be included in all forms of media, whether now in existence or hereafter developed, in which any content (regardless of the form of such media) containing the advertisement is published, reproduced, distributed, displayed, performed, or transmitted, in whole or in part; provided, however, PRO shall not be required to include (i) any advertisement originally published in one form of media in any other form of media regardless of any additional publication, reproduction, distribution, display, performance or transmission of the original content containing or otherwise related to such advertisement, or (ii) any advertisement originally published with or in connection with any content in any additional publication, reproduction, distribution, display, performance or transmission of such content. The copyright in any advertisement or content created by PRO is owned by PRO, and may not be otherwise used by you or third parties without PRO’s prior written consent.
- In the event that your order includes products and/or placements created by PRO (including, but not limited to, any type of advertisement or content or the placement of same), you agree that the preparation and positioning of each will be in the sole discretion of PRO. You shall remain liable for the full price of your order in each of the following instances: (i) PRO is unable to prepare or publish as a result of your failure to comply with PRO’s specifications or time requirements, (ii) your failure to cancel the applicable order in accordance with the cancellation requirements contained herein; and (iii) any delay with respect to the release of the applicable particular issue or other content.
- In the event that your order includes content (including, but not limited to, a feature, story, case study, counsel connection, digital spotlight, early release, expertise spotlight, follow up story, online only story, etc.), you agree to provide information and resources to PRO on a timely basis in order to permit PRO to prepare the particular content in accordance with the order. The preparation and final approval of each piece of content will be in the sole discretion of PRO, and excessive revisions or rewrites of your content will not be permitted. Content published may, at PRO’s sole option, be included in other publications and in any form of media, in each case, whether now in existence or hereafter developed. The copyright of all content is owned by PRO, and such content may not be used by you or third parties without PRO’s prior written consent. You agree to work with PRO in good faith to establish the placement and release date of your content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the ultimate decision with respect to all content, placement and release matters will be made by PRO. PRO reserves the right at its absolute discretion, and at any time, to cancel or reject any content placement, whether or not the same has already been acknowledged and/or previously published. You shall remain liable for the full price of your order in each of the following instances: (i) PRO is unable to prepare or publish your content as a result of your failure to comply with PRO’s specifications or time requirements, including any of the timing or other requirements with respect to any content scheduled for the future; (ii) your failure to cancel the applicable order in accordance with the cancellation requirements contained herein; and (iii) any delay with respect to the release of the applicable particular issue or other content.
- In the event your order includes a photoshoot, you agree to appear at the agreed upon place and time for the photoshoot and to otherwise adhere to the instructions and requirements for the photoshoot. If you are having a location shoot, please be aware that arrangements may have to be changed at the last minute due to weather conditions (should this happen we will either move to another agreed location on that day, or rebook for another time). In the event you fail to appear for the photoshoot on time or otherwise fail to adhere to the instructions and requirements for the photoshoot, you will remain responsible for the full price of the photoshoot. PRO will endeavor to reschedule your photoshoot in the event you provide PRO at least three business days’ advance written notice of the need to reschedule, but no guaranty is made by PRO regarding its ability to reschedule your photoshoot and you remain responsible for the full price of the photoshoot. In the event PRO is able to reschedule your photoshoot at your request, PRO may assess a rescheduling fee. All photos taken by our photographers (including by any of our affiliates) remain the copyright of PRO and as such reproduction of photographs by scanning, photographing or other methods of copying are illegal. If you purchase a high resolution digital image from us, then we will grant you re-production rights for your own use. PRO, including its affiliates and all staff and representatives related to photoshoots, is not liable or responsible in any way should you be injured while at your photoshoot.
- In the event your order includes the distribution of your article or other content, you agree that (i) you are responsible for full payment of such content distribution services regardless of the number of times your article or other content is viewed (and PRO cannot guaranty the number of views), (ii) PRO may use affiliates or agents to perform the content distribution services, (iii) PRO and its affiliates or agents will have a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use all imagery produced in connection with or otherwise related to your article or other content in order to perform content distribution services, and (iv) PRO must receive payment in full prior to performing the content distribution services, provided that in the event services are performed by PRO in its sole discretion prior to receiving payment in full, your payment will be due 45 days from the date your order for such services is received by PRO and if not received by such date a twenty percent (20%) late payment fee will be charged on the outstanding balance.
- In the event your order includes a digital pdf, a copy will be prepared by PRO and provided to you in digital format no later than one month after the original publication date. The digital format for such article will be as determined by PRO, and such article will remain “locked,” so any printing or reproduction rights with respect to such article will remain with PRO.
- In the event your order includes products or services not specifically set forth above, these terms and conditions shall apply to such products and services along with any specific terms for such products and services determined by us in writing.
- PRO reserves the right at its absolute discretion, and at any time, to cancel any order or reject any advertisement or content, whether or not the same has already been acknowledged and/or previously published. In the event of such cancellation or rejection by PRO, advertising or content already run shall be paid for at the rate that would apply if the entire order were published. In the event of your cancellation of any portion of any order not in compliance with the terms hereof or failure to have published the specified number of advertisements or content, or if at any time PRO in its reasonable judgment determines that you are not likely to publish the total amount of advertising or content specified in the applicable order, any rate discount will be retroactively nullified and result in the standard rate utilized by PRO, which rate will be provided to you upon request. In such event, you must pay PRO the difference between the discounted rate provided to you and the standard rate within 30 days of invoice therefore and you will thereafter pay for advertising or content based on the standard rates utilized by PRO, which rates will be provided to you upon request. Any merchandising program executed by PRO in reliance on advertising or content that is cancelled will be paid for by you at the fair market rate for such program (including all costs and expenses incurred by PRO).
- You shall remain liable for the full order rate in each of the following instances: (i) PRO is unable to publish an advertisement or content as a result of your failure to comply with PRO’s specifications or time requirements (in which case, PRO shall not be required to run any generic or other advertisement or content); (ii) your failure to cancel the applicable order in accordance with the cancellation requirements contained herein (in which case, PRO shall not be required to run any generic or other advertisement or content); and (iii) the cancellation or termination of the applicable content (including, but not limited to, the applicable feature story). If your order was dependent on canceled or terminated content (including, but not limited to, advertisements that mention the featured client or company, partner connections, digital pdfs, editorial side notes, expertise spotlights, integrated quotes, and sidebar quotes), you must nominate someone at your company for us to feature or nominate someone from another company to feature or you hereby authorize us to reformulate or otherwise adjust your order so that it may be used with other content. You agree to work with PRO in good faith to establish the placement and release of your content or advertisement with respect to any order. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the ultimate decision with respect to all content, placement and release matters will be made by PRO.
- Except as provided below or as otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions, payment is due by the earlier of (i) the listed due date in the applicable order and (ii) 45 days from the date your order is received by PRO. With respect to those orders requiring delivery by PRO of a digital or tangible product (including, but not limited to, custom covers, digital pdfs, digital spotlights, early release, photoshoots, and additional print copies of PRO), PRO must receive payment in full prior to delivering any such digital or tangible product. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein or the applicable order, in the event full payment is not received by PRO on or prior to the due date as provided in this subsection, interest will be charged on the outstanding balance at 2.0% per month.
- Orders that contain rates that vary from the standard rates of PRO shall not be binding on PRO unless approved in writing by an authorized officer of PRO. In the event any discount rates are not approved in writing by an authorized officer of PRO, the standard rates shall apply to such order at the discretion of PRO.
- An order will be deemed accepted by PRO once PRO commences performance of such order or otherwise indicates in writing its acceptance of such order.
- In no event shall PRO’s liability with respect to any order exceed the total amount paid to PRO for such order, including any liability resulting from the errors or omissions of PRO. In no event shall PRO be liable for special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
- All matters with respect to any order will be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois applicable to contracts to be performed entirely therein. Any action brought by you against PRO or any of its affiliates must be brought in the state or federal courts in Chicago, Illinois; the parties hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- You and your applicable representatives represent to PRO that all materials, information, examples or samples submitted to PRO comply with all applicable laws and regulations and do not violate the rights of, and are not harmful to, any person, corporation or other entity. As part of the consideration to induce PRO to undertake its obligations and perform its services with respect to your order, you and your applicable representatives each agree jointly and severally to indemnify and save harmless PRO, and its affiliates, employees, owners and representatives, against all liability, loss, damage, and expense of any nature, including attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising out of any actual or potential claims for libel, invasion of privacy, copyright or trademark infringement and/or any other actual or potential claims or suits that may arise out of PRO’s obligations and/or services with respect to your order.
- You and your representatives agree to be jointly and severally liable for the payment of all amounts in respect of your order. You authorize PRO, at its election, to tender any invoice to you or your representatives, and such tender shall constitute due notice to you of the invoice and such manner of billing shall in no way impair or limit the joint and several liability of you and your representatives. Payment by you to your representative(s) shall not discharge your liability to PRO. The rights of PRO shall in no way be affected by any dispute or claim between you and your representative(s).
- An order may be cancelled by you or your representatives providing written notice of such cancellation to PRO no later than the 3rd day after your order is received by PRO. In the event of any order cancellation, you and your representatives shall remain liable for the cost of any work performed or materials purchased in respect of your order, including the cost of services, paper and/or printing.
- You and your representatives agree to reimburse PRO for its attorneys’ fees and costs in collecting any unpaid amounts in respect of your order.
- Except for rates agreed to in writing by you and PRO, rates and units of space for each order shall be at the standard rates utilized by PRO on the date the applicable order is received by PRO, which rates will be provided to you upon request.
- Any commissions charged by your representative are your sole obligation and liability.
- PRO has not made any representations to you or your representative(s) that are not contained herein. No addition or alteration to these terms and conditions shall be valid or enforceable unless expressly agreed to in writing by PRO. Unless expressly agreed to in writing by PRO, no other terms or conditions in contracts, orders, copy, instruction, or other documents furnished by or on behalf of you or your representative(s) (regardless of when received by PRO) will be binding on PRO.
- You agree not to hold PRO or its affiliates responsible for any liability, loss, cost, claim, damage or causes of action of any kind that you may suffer as a result of the transactions contemplated by your order, including, but not limited to, loss resulting from service delays and incomplete or interrupted service, regardless of cause or fault.